just out of curiosity.....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started some threads to help post member locations in Illinois.Iowa,Indiana,Wisconsin.and Michigan Under the form Illinois Ratrodbikers Location list I will bump them to the top Skipton uses the Illinois list to pm riders for the Chicago Monthly Ride. Here is the Iowa link
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30421

I too like to know where the users are located in case any local swapping can be done.
It's a big help to edit your profile to include your approximate location.

I think Clancy (cman) tried setting up the Google map at one point so people could mark their location.

Not sure if that is still around or not...it's been a while.

Actually I'd like to know if anyone is in my area in Ontario. It's awful trying to find any clubs or anything like that here.

i think it should be mandatory that you list your location or you cant log on. why wouldnt you want us to know? what are you hiding from? theres only 2 or 3 stalkers here, your pretty safe. :lol:
by the way, is that the davenport from the movie tommy boy? get yourself a new map. :lol:

BrunneCustoms said:
Actually I'd like to know if anyone is in my area in Ontario. It's awful trying to find any clubs or anything like that here.

Where is Orillia?
RattyRiders.webs.com is in Kitchner, the FreakBike Militia - Golden Horshoe is located in Oakville and then there is the Chopdaderos up around Toronto. There is also a vintage cruiser group in Toronto, I think they're called the Toronto Cruisers.

Also I know there are several custom and cruiser group around the Windsor area. I have also heard that Sarnia has a large vintage cruiser group.

You could also contact Brad over on Atomic Zombie. He's further up the province and may know of some of the other groups.

Try searching the internet, you'll find them if you look hard enough. No ONE website will give you all the info about the various bike clubs around your area.

Good luck, I'll post more clubs if I can think of any.

Thanks Chainsaw!
Orillia is about an hour an a half north of Toronto. I've searched and searched the net trying to find anything in the area. I think my search criteria is too hard for Google to understand sometimes :roll: I find all kinds of other clubs in town, bike shops, bike sales, ebay listings... blah blah blah...
I started visiting a local bike shop called Velocity I should hopefully be able to find info there too. My search continues but with winter coming soon my riding days are numbered. :(

Back