just picked this up wcc UPDATED!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
went to pick up a huffy santa fe to use the wheels and forks but when i got there i noticed the rear wheel was shot and the tires were about ready to crumble into dust so i asked about this one he said it was also for sale for 40 dollars so i took it instead

5Nc5Ia5Gc3E53I63N5c5v0a7e13e1c0c01a5f.jpg

im thinking of just using the forks and trying to sell the rest of the bike but i feel like it has potential to be rad, anyone here messed around with one?

just picked this up wcc

Check out the builds section! These guys are mad geniuses on this forum. I just got a fat tired schwinn stingray chopper as a future build donor, myself!

Re: just picked this up wcc

Those tires and wheels also have potential, I have put them on 24" frames and they look awesome or with a little maneuvering they can go on a 20" and look awesome.

WOW, I need to keep my eye out for these bikes, there is one near me now for 100.00 but I just bought a 55 Schwinn SpitFire and a 56 Schwinn Corvette, but that is way freakin' cool that they fit the little bikes, sweet.

I'm using a set of these wheels & tires on a 20" Murray Eliminator frame for my build off bike. Took some mods, but well worth it! 8)

Poco Rata "Little Rat"

bay1006.jpg

i guess im keeping it then hahaha i really liked that murray that looked so good, i just have to si down and look at it and see what i come up with and i will let you guys know

so i was just gonna use the forks off the wcc bike i got then i put the wheel s on so i could have a rolling frame but i think it looks pretty cool like this, i would like to put on some 24x3s i think

gggg.jpg

Back