Just registered

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've looked at the site for at least a year. I'm still not sure I will have much to add but I do like old bikes and tend to prefer the customized ones to the others.

My collection is around two dozen bikes, pretty varied from pre-war to some StingRays to a few rats. I have kids so like both tandems and small bikes for the kids to ride.

As soon as I can figure out how to insert images (seems simple i know but I can't seem to figure it out right now) I will post some bike photos.

Thanks to all of you.

Bruce

So here are a few bikes, first a '33 Colson Tandem. Not a rat but a pretty cool bike nonetheless.

The 16" is a Schwinn Bantam frame from the '50's, can't recall the exact year but I have it somewhere. The 20" is a Mercury. Actually a great looking frame. Both were kind of poorly repainted/touched up by previous owners which kind of adds to their charm.

I like the kids to have original but unprecious bikes to ride.

Hope you like them and I'll post more later.

BTW I'm working on a 20" prewar Roadmaster girl's frame right now. Any good girl's frame projects to check out?

IMG_8940.jpg

IMG_1282.jpg

shamshirisiteandmercuryratrod032.jpg

Latest posts

Back