kansas 64 getting redone 9-8-12 updates

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have learned alot since this was put together as my first build It looked great rode like :lol: do do :lol: since then i have put 3 speeds or kickbacks on my builds and have put some thought into how it will ride 8) I tore this one down a while back and took the pieces to the midwest swap meet but i put a high price on the frame because i was having second thoughts any way the frame did not sell. so i threw some pieces at it today and i think i like it and wanted to see what you guys thought 8) before pic
0092.jpg
and a mock up I will paint or polish the forks and bars two speed kickback I think it will ride alot better and i am also thinking a double headlight 8) any way tell me what you think It will go on the back burner for a while when the build off starts and i turn my attention to that bike :D a
003-9.jpg
001-10.jpg
002-9.jpg

Re: kansas 64 getting redone

Riding with these forks is a breeze 8) Makes you go FAST :mrgreen: Can't wait to see the next update :wink:

By the way, don't make sharp turns :mrgreen:

lol looking good dad this will be i cool one :mrgreen: 8)

I used a pair of those forks on my build off bike last year, but I cut the legs on mine down so the tire was just under the lover plate. I think it gives it a tougher stance. The build never got completed and all the parts were sold.
2011-05-10090014.jpg

I like the lower one better too, maybe even just one in the middle in front of the head badge. Here's my OCC forks, they ride way better than expected...
001-9.jpg

That's a good looking bike! :D I like your style... 8) 8)

LowpowerD said:
I'm digging it. You're going to love that 2 speed.
THANKS and i already do love the 2 speed!
SCHWINNRAY69 said:
That's a good looking bike! :D I like your style... 8) 8)
Thanks i think we must have the same style :lol: .......... Well today I took another ride and decided one headlight looks the best and i put the occ bars back on they do ride better so i think after many changes this is the final version LOL also the old rims polished up like new :mrgreen:
0072.jpg
0062.jpg
0045-1.jpg

Seems this is the one bike that I am never satisfied with :? so i worked on it some more today. I removed the decals from the forks and polished them, then cut 5" off rides better now added speedometer,changed seat, added seat leather bag, and leather fringe to hand grips
005-11.jpg
003-18.jpg
332849_3988969726234_1685985355_o.jpg

nice and clean,shame to cut down forks but it eliminates the flip flop that you get unless you cut up the frame and rake it up and out,this looks so cruisy to ride :D

Back