Kansas City Rat Raids...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since those of us around KC don't seem to get together very often, I'm going to take it upon myself to organize a few rides this year.

I figure a Saturday night ride in the Plaza, another at Zona Rosa, my motorcycle club (http://www.HOAME.com) does a vintage motorcycle show in June that we can invade, and possibly a cruise night or car show or two.

I'll try to post a few weeks in advance of each meet, and whoever wants to show up is invited. In fact, if any of you Coasters or other out-of-town folks are coming to visit the KC area, give me a little advance notice and maybe we'll build a ride around your schedule!

This is not affiliated with any of the local clubs (though I am a member of the Spokesmen), so I'm willing to take suggestions from anyone about ride locations and times, however, this is NOT a community effort. There is no ride committee, just me. This is not an effort to start a club, or even to build an email database (although I'd appreciate it if those of you that keep those lists would forward links to the announcements).

Hope to see you out there, soon!
Alan

Back