Kawasaki BX100 Score

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Told ya.

It's a great bike to have. Just don't ride it a lot.

some additional work I've done. Will finish it up today.

P1010195.jpg

P1010192.jpg

P1010194.jpg

I like that sprocket cover :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :mrgreen:
RUSTY.RAT1.jpg

IMG_0025x.jpg

IMG_0024x.jpg

8) 8) 8)

Hi there i have one of these bikes also.my bike has red and yellow stickers on it and aluminum forks on it. i was wondering if you know what year it might be. im planning on restoring it someday i need a few parts for it im missing handlebars seat crank and wheels. i havent had any luck finding one with the same stickers as mine the only ones i found pics of have the black stickers like yours. ill try posting a pic of it if i can figure out how. good looking bike by the way i hope mine turns out that good.

strokedstang331 said:
Hi there i have one of these bikes also.my bike has red and yellow stickers on it and aluminum forks on it. i was wondering if you know what year it might be. im planning on restoring it someday i need a few parts for it im missing handlebars seat crank and wheels. i havent had any luck finding one with the same stickers as mine the only ones i found pics of have the black stickers like yours. ill try posting a pic of it if i can figure out how. good looking bike by the way i hope mine turns out that good.

Definately post some pics.

This site has some info on the bikes. http://www.bmxnonstop.com/oldschool/kawasaki/index.html

Back