KIA IS DONE!!! Peugoet IS DONE!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I was talking to a girl at church about a MT bike , she wants me to build one for her, at the time I didn't have a core. But I remembered one I passed up at yard sale a while back that another church member had, it turned out to be an old Peugoet Tundra, price ? I ended up trading 5 old bike forks that she wanted to make lawn birds out of :?: anyways got to talking and I ended up taking home this KIA 24" Celebrity to fix up for her, the coolest thing is I happen to have a set of NOS 24x1 3/8 gumwalls that I thought I would never use, so that will work.
101_9347.jpg

101_9346.jpg

101_9345.jpg

Re: KIA & a Peugoet ,,,bikes that is

That's really cool, I knew Kia started out making bicycles, but I didn't know there were many around here.

Re: KIA & a Peugoet ,,,bikes that is

Well I finally got the KIA out of m y garage And it actually rides nice other than it is verysmall!!! for me to ride (not a pretty visual) I had a set of NOS gumwalls sitting and sitting thought I would never get rid of my 24X1 3/8 x1,or something odd like that. Now they have a new home, the shift rod was missing from the hub and its another odd ball , so I made a rod out of some bar stock, did the trick, The customer is happy.
101_9456.jpg

101_9455.jpg

Re: KIA IS DONE!!! & a Peugoet ,,,bikes that is

Post a picture of the lawn birds..May be make a new Thread one em..?
I would love to check em out..Maybe others to..Thanks..Jay

Re: KIA IS DONE!!! & a Peugoet ,,,bikes that is

Hey Jaydub , when I get a chance I will get some lawnbird pics, but anyways here's the Peugoet done for the most part, just need to replace the chain still,new cables, tubes,replaced the seat for something more cushy, used tire stock replacements, just about time to go away.
101_9479.jpg

101_9480.jpg

101_9481.jpg

Latest posts

Back