Kick-n-go

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   1
Not really a fresh find because it's not mine. But, I did spot it today hanging from a tree in someone's front yard. Haven't seen one in a long time.
IMG_20130320_110050_zps7da73387.jpg
IMG_20130320_110043_zps540d033e.jpg

huffyrailsarefun said:
I had a yellow one. I got it brand new. They were built in the very early 1980's. They also made two wheel versions.
Yeah they did and cost me a pound of flesh, literally! Slid out on one at "speed," going down a hill, man that hurt! Never rode one again!

I wish they'd start making them for adults. It was fun working the kick petal and propelling yourself forward. I'd love to ride one again. Only this time I'd like air tires, alot better steering, better brakes and the ability for it to carry 300 pounds or more so all adults can have one. I mean they make three wheel adult bikes, recumant bikes, bikes lighter than a feather and every other bike style, why not this?

Colors other than just red, yellow and silver would be nice too and a price tag people can actually afford would be nice.

Back