Kickstand for Dyno

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
need a replacement kickstand
I’m tired of bicycle falling over
No bike shop has the answer either that I’ve been too
They go on saying I’ve never seen any bracket like this before on any bicycle

Attachments

• IMG_1309.jpeg
    IMG_1309.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Yup. It's a Dyno thing. I made the same inquiry a few years ago relative to my Dyno Glide 24. A fellow forum member helped me out. I would like to give him credit but can't find the thread. So here's the solution. It's available from Walmart and the supplier is Concord Bikes. Have fun!

View attachment 277794View attachment 277795

Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_1457.jpeg
    IMG_1457.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
As I was on the Amazon app I ended up purchasing this with my prime,what size cog should I order to get a good gear ratio?
It looks like your original chain wheel is 44 teeth, so one less on that new 43 tooth chain wheel will make it just slightly easier to pedal. The rear cog is probably 18, so you will go from 64 GI to 63 GI, hardly noticeable. You may not have to take a link from the chain if you can slide the rear wheel back in the dropouts to tension the chain properly. From there you can decide if it's too easy or too hard for your riding. Then change the cog on the rear hub, adding a tooth will make it easier to pedal, a smaller cog will make it harder to pedal but faster if you have the leg power.

Latest posts

Back