Kickstand/Paypal

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering if anyone else has had Kickstand Magazine withdrawl money from your Paypal account today? They withdrew $2.09 from mine but I didn't recieve any notice or info on what it is for,I would assume it is for my subscription but is this a monthly recurring bill or ? I am not sure and I don't see any news about rates on thier site. Love the mag but I would like to know how much I'm paying for it. :?

paypal went rogue on me. All new subscriptions are $20.10. All you have to do is click cancel and it refunds your $$. I'm working on a renewal rate for all those that signed up when it was at it's introductory rate, as all 4 issues at that rate have been shipped. If you resubscribe, we'll send you special presents for being there when we started. We changed the system about a month after launching the subscription system, because Paypal in the subscription mode, only does "auto-renew" so we ditched that for a single payment system, that wouldn't auto renew. My apologies to anyone that may have been affected.

brad
editor/publisher
kickstand magazine

Latest posts

Back