Kidney Stew - together but not done

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kidney Stew - frame pics

kingfish254 said:
How do you lay such tight lines with such a big a/z/z brush???????

Ha that cracks me up, do you ever strain your eyes doing this? Your workspace on the tubes and fenders is tight and narrow.

You know what I think im going to get a hotrod Jen tattoo, a pic of you running around with that big ol' brush! :lol:

Re: Kidney Stew - fenders and brush

makes me look like i dont know how to hold a brush. the color combo is great u nailed it jen

thank you jen. what gets me about this bike is how symmetrical you got the lines. i still have issues sometimes on bikes with the tubes being so small. well done if there was ever a girl's bike that is a contender this is it.

karfer67 said:
thank you jen. what gets me about this bike is how symmetrical you got the lines. i still have issues sometimes on bikes with the tubes being so small. well done if there was ever a girl's bike that is a contender this is it.

+1 8) 8) 8) With ya on that one! :mrgreen:

well i didnt get a lot done yesterday like i had planned got stuck at work b/c it down poured and caused the roads to flood nova isnt a duck so mom picked me up in the truck , got back to the house turns out the basement had flooded and did my brother do anything ? nope .. so once again Jen saves the basement got that cleared up then the rain stopped went back to work to get my car . UGH! then i had to cook dinner .. so about 9 pm i was ready to work lol

got a panel started for a show 2 colors down , got the colors separated on the fenders with a grean pinstripe , then finished one side of the brush that will be going between the bars and i called it a night , sorry no pics i will add pics tonight after i do more work on things

Those fenders look GREAT Jen :wink:

jen you could lay the frame and fenders down take some pics and do well in the build off. :D i am still in shock at how good that looks

karfer67 said:
i am still in shock at how good that looks

Sure, if you're into stuff like amazing pinstriping and quality work, and skills and stuff. :?

oh no my friend she is above skills its skillzzzzzzzzz get it right bro. and yea i am :D

Your striping is Phenomenal! Can I hire you to pinstripe everything I own? :mrgreen:

alrighty after work drove the beast to my local bicycle shop to pick up a chain for the bicycle a greeeeen one :) .
got home and it was time to get stuff done , sanded down the chain guard a little, primed it , painted it orange so far

orange pic i didnt take yet .

had to go up to the loft (hotttttt) and take the huffy's crank off my shelby :( need to get another crank and sprocket on that one asap bc i love riding that one .

took the little reflective things out of the pedals and just wanted to paint "fink" on them .. turns out its not a smooth surface at all . has little raised letters on the plastic but oh well

heres the brush one side all done finally

some color

fink ...

more work tomorrow

Latest posts

Back