kid's rusty chinese motorcycle bike - "Xcelerator"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
picked one of these off Craigslist. the metal is rusty but oddly the plastic retained its chrome, and the seat isn't sun baked and cracked. 16" wheels with Falcon coaster brake. Going to 'refresh' it for my son.

If anyone has one, or parts of one, I'm looking for the headlight lens and bezel.. everything else is there and just needs a cleaning and painting.

(pic is an example - mine is much worse)

Here's another reference shot for you at least.
This bike is for sale on the Toronto Craigslist (my town and I know the seller), but likely not very viable for you after $hipping.:cry:
00L0L_9prJmMo32dY_600x450.jpg

http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/bik/4487214869.html

picked one of these off Craigslist. the metal is rusty but oddly the plastic retained its chrome, and the seat isn't sun baked and cracked. 16" wheels with Falcon coaster brake. Going to 'refresh' it for my son.

If anyone has one, or parts of one, I'm looking for the headlight lens and bezel.. everything else is there and just needs a cleaning and painting.

(pic is an example - mine is much worse)

ok i got the whole enchilada '' mint condition just a lil old an rusty but chu no ''

ok hello my name is michael ' and i have this rusty chinese bike just like you said ' and its going for sale 45 .oo $ air in tire's ready to ride

Last edited by a moderator:
Back