Killer Wald handlebars

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Myself, being a fan of wild handlebars..... I have searched for a deal on some Shelby prewar airflo bars, used or repop.

5b5ae64d923b6294bec42a5d8a7aba80-1.jpg

Or some nice Murray Mark III handlebars

7895906440_9c64817b9b_n.jpg

BUT, the Shelby bars go from $300 bare to about $500 nice and chrome, and the last pair of Mark III bars that I was watching on ebay went for like $280. I can't build my rat bikes with bars that expensive! So, when I found this interesting set of bars on ebay with a buy it now price of $35....... I jumped on them!

s-l1600.jpg

With a little flexing and some welding in plugs and extensions, I will have my own one of a kind set of bars on the cheap!! To top them off, I think these will get some cool metalflake bar tape to top them off!

Very cool!

Very cool!
I'm excited to get them in my hands. You got any idea what they are off of? They almost look like a set of Mark III's that have had the bar ends cut off. I guess they had been listed for days before I looked at them. There were 16 watchers when I hit the "buy it now".

Never seen those before. Not sure what they are from or if they were maybe even aftermarket.

Latest posts

Back