Kool Fastback

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Pick this up from local CL For $65.
Koolfastback.jpg

is this the one from knoxville im heading to crossville for christmas i emailed the guy about it and he said someone already scored it

Slow- this is the one from Knoxville, after i found out is was orange it didn't care what condition it was in. Who do you know in crossvegas , I will be there for Christmas to see family. I can bring the blue seat and save yo on shipping. Tyler

my mom-in-law lives in crossville ill be there for christmas as well we be there for a week the rest of my wifes fam live up in the knox area

Dang it, dang it dang it!!!!!!!!!! I KNEW there was a great deal on a Fastback out there somewhere..... and old Biss-ness beat me to it!

Great work Biss! that has got to be one of the great deals of the year!

Sweet find Tyler!Guess the guy had no idea what he could get on the bay!Score! Merry X-mas to you! :wink:
L8 EM

CCR said:
looks great !!! those pedals dont even look used !!!
The pedals are newer Repops.
I bought the fastback from an older man who purchased it 20 or so years ago, he said he bought it for his kids who were more into mountain biking that curb hoping. he had mention the seat was minty until early this year when one of the grandkids sat on it and cracked. :( Still a great bike.

Back