Kool fork

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XC204 said:
Luke if I'm seeing it right the fork pivots off of the linkage at the bottom of the steerer tube the bottom of the shock attaches to the girders . The top of the shock to a bracket at the top nut of the steerer tube the girder tops past the lower shock mount are not connected to any thing it's just hard to see.
Ah yep, got it now, thanks for explaining it!

Luke. :D

Its like what bmw uses. Claims to give a better ride and not transfer as much to the handlebars.

Hey all, its Adam from O'Malleys Speed n Kustom. First off, thanks to everybody for the interest in the forks, and thanks to Mike for posting them!! The original pic was an experimental set of forks, the second was after a bunch of R & D. They are fully functional, with a 650lbs adjustable shock. Yes that is a tuff shock, but i dont see the use in a shock that wont hold up to anything. There are 2 active links, one on the bottom of the headtube, and one one top connected to a triple tree plate. Working on a video now. I make lots of other bicycle parts, please look up my page on FB or email if you need anything! Thanks!!

[email protected]

Back