Kozmo to Wow

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife has had this Kustom Kruiser Kozmopolitian for a year or so now. She says she likes it but it's just not her and very rarely rides it. I told her we would make it what ever she wanted. We tore it down a couple of days ago and sanded and primed it. She picked her paint color.. Bahama Blue Metallic in Dupli-Color paint. Got it painted today and will post those picks soon. She has a lot of craZy ideas she wants to experiment with from the parts collection we have accumulated. This build will happen fast because she wants to ride it on a Pirate Ride on April 21st. :shock: Will keep posting as it happens! :wink:

Just got finished with the clear coating. Darkness fell upon us so here are a few shots hanging in the shop.

more to come!

got the forks, fender (donated from a Huffy) and front wheel mounted tonight.........

now to unlace this wheel to lace in a 7 speed IGH....

Thanks guys! We got it all put together today. Still have to install the rear chrome rack, headbadge and get custom lettering done for the chainguard and frame. She did get a test ride and was all smiles! :D

The pink pirate bandana is her fork stop. I usually use felt cabinet bumpers. But the bandana looks to cool! :wink:

Thanks Luke!
Got the rear rack and headbadge installed today. She is thinking about putting "Bikini Bottom" lettering on the chainguard..lol. Spongebob would love that! She also put two handlebar bags on the rack for saddlebags.

Back