MBBO Krayzee Duck

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need to get some paint. Does anyone have experience, is there a big difference between Tremclad Rust Paint and Professional High Performance Rust Enamel? Is one easier, more forgiving, smoother coverage? I don't plan on using separate primer, and prep work will be lazy.
IMG_20240913_134016275.jpg
IMG_20240913_133934159.jpg

If there's another kind you recommend, lemme know. I'm useless when it comes to paint

Need to get some paint. Does anyone have experience, is there a big difference between Tremclad Rust Paint and Professional High Performance Rust Enamel? Is one easier, more forgiving, smoother coverage? I don't plan on using separate primer, and prep work will be lazy.View attachment 279595View attachment 279594
If there's another kind you recommend, lemme know. I'm useless when it comes to paint
Use the tremclad enamel.

Need to get some paint. Does anyone have experience, is there a big difference between Tremclad Rust Paint and Professional High Performance Rust Enamel? Is one easier, more forgiving, smoother coverage? I don't plan on using separate primer, and prep work will be lazy.View attachment 279595View attachment 279594
I would stay with enamels. The brand is not here in the Midwest us. Seems pricey for black. All in one paints spray heavy so more distance from the part and light strokes. They build quick. ✌🏻

Latest posts

Back