la bici matada

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your gonna "spring" that nanner?

rock the skip link stuff for sure. as for the nanner and the bars hmmmmm. i think i might know what your up to time will tell

skiptooth for sure! chains gonna be costy though, unless you already have a stash of em.

i got something to say........
i killed a bike today.....
and it doesnt matter much to me as long as dead :mrgreen:
butcheredframes.jpg

one made it out alive..........so far :shock:

Great design, great way to draw it, I´m definitely using that technique!
I´m just starting to cut, bend and weld my own frames and your pics are pretty helpful to see how it´s done, so keep posting those please.

On another topic, English is not my native language, obviously, but I´m constantly trying to improve my skill.
For that reason I always appreciate when someone corrects me and tell me how to get better at it.
Keeping that in mind... and please don´t get mad... the right way to say The Dead Bike in Spanish is "La Bici Muerta".
On the other hand, title la bici matada really caught my eye. :wink:

Keep up the good work, and those pics flowing please!!

Gdcast said:
I always appreciate when someone corrects me and tell me how to get better at it.
Keeping that in mind... and please don´t get mad... the right way to say The Dead Bike in Spanish is "La Bici Muerta".
On the other hand, title la bici matada really caught my eye. :wink:
no offense taken at all...online translator
i wanted it to say the butchered bike (just for the record what DID i put up there?)......

Great!! Problem is the verb conjugation, it would mean something similar to "The die bike" when the correct way to say it´s "The dead bike".
Something Dead is "Muerto" if it´s male, "Muerta" if it´s female.
In Spanish a Bike or "Bici" (short for Bicicleta) is a female word so it would be "Muerta". :D :wink:

Butchered or chopped would be: "La Bici Descuartizada" :wink:

Gdcast said:
Great!! Problem is the verb conjugation, it would mean something similar to "The die bike" when the correct way to say it´s "The dead bike".
Something Dead is "Muerto" if it´s male, "Muerta" if it´s female.
In Spanish a Bike or "Bici" (short for Bicicleta) is a female word so it would be "Muerta". :D :wink:
i shouldve listened to my wife(how many times have i said that!)....looks like ill be changing the name for a 3rd time :lol:

Well, I have doubts about my signature for instance, "Ohh Bikes... when I could quit I didn´t wanted to,
when I wanted to quit I couldn´t. "
I´m not sure if it is written in the correct way, or if it means what I wanted it to mean written like that... :oops:

Gdcast said:
Well, I have doubts about my signature for instance, "Ohh Bikes... when I could quit I didn´t want to,
when I wanted to quit I couldn´t. "
I´m not sure if it is written in the correct way, or if it means what I wanted it to mean written like that... :oops:
2 extra letters, I removed them in the quote above.

Gdcast said:
Butchered or chopped would be: "La Bici Descuartizada" :wink:

Great Sensor..Change it to a name we can't even say! :lol:

Who won the Anything Goes Build Off?.......That Bici Pizza ri zada bike.I think.

Thanks deorman, took care of it :wink:

Sensor, leave it just as it is, but please keep posting pics!!!

Well KOTA you can try to say it like this:

La bici Dess-Quar-Tee-sad-ahh.

That worked perfectly but the other way around when I taught my Mom to pronounce correctly:
Des-pereit-jaus-waivs, "Desperate house wives" :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Gdcast said:
Well KOTA you can try to say it like this:

La bici Dess-Quar-Tee-sad-ahh.

That worked perfectly but the other way around when I taught my Mom to pronounce correctly:
Des-pereit-jaus-waivs, "Desperate house wives" :lol: :lol: :lol: .
I got it GC! ....La beachey... Desk...car..tea..sawed..duh (I wish I could speak Spanish)

French: la bicyclette massacrés : .........Sounds better in Spanish :lol: :lol:

Anyway, What's good about this build is, you are showing people, how to get some GREAT curves WITHOUT a bender. NICE work.

el diablos jigsaw puzzle is starting to take shape.........
butcheredframes2001.jpg

almost ready to get to work and the triangle
and i think im going to leave the title as is.......i mean ive butchered 3 bikes so far for this...why not a language too :lol:

I see the pink one gone... sweet!
Man that´s some awesome job you´re doing there, I bet your grinder loves you!
Wish I had a back wheel like that, looks unbelievable

Gdcast said:
I've thought that making a wheel with a lexan center, rather than spokes would be real cool...I just have NO IDEA how to build it! :lol:

bikeriderx said:
Gdcast said:
I've thought that making a wheel with a lexan center, rather than spokes would be real cool...I just have NO IDEA how to build it! :lol:
Thats been one of my ideas for a while, I seen a pair done on Superbikes, some hi end show piece...looked sweet.

When I stuck a tire on a rim without spokes I laughed at myself for being so goofy. I thought man I'm glad nobody will ever see this. I figured someone would say something about there not being a rim strip....then I see yours sensor...right out here in front of God and everybody. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back