Labor of Love "my first cruiser build"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I built this bike as an engagement gift for my fiancé, thus the heart theme. The bike used to be a rental at an amusement park, there is a thread about it on here somewhere where the kid I bought it from was asking for info. I'm pretty sure it's a Rollfast but the head badge says "Albrights Superb at Playland Park" very cool.

albrightssuperb.jpg

Before
IMAGE_064.jpg

During
IMAGE_072.jpg

IMAGE_070.jpg

IMAGE_071.jpg

After

Bike came out sweet,nice work,looks like one of those snyder built rollfast frames ;I like it i'm sure your girl will too :)

Yeah, I'm surprised at how well this came out and I'm excited to unveil this thing for my girl. Building this bike was very fun and rewarding, and cheaper than building vintage BMX stuff. Now I've gotta start on my bike.........

That turned out great. Those hearts are fun way to show your love. You must have previous painting experience.

I've actually never painted anything beyond small parts. I did this with rustoleum painters touch, it has a good tip on it that sprays real nice.

This bike was not bad to start with, there was more rust and filth than the pic shows tho. Dents in the tank and fenders, it was alot of work getting this bike just right.

Sweet! Very nice job, and what a great gift!

Back