"LACKLUSTER"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the fluting on this light.
IMG_4193.jpg

Modified rockers.
IMG_4087-1.jpg

Here's a good shot of how the rear fender was fitted to the rack with the contour that was made.
IMG_4076-1.jpg

I think that's the best looking paint job in the 5 years I've been a member here, and the best use of the Jerald tires yet!

socal_jack said:
I think that's the best looking paint job in the 5 years I've been a member here, and the best use of the Jerald tires yet!

We could get on him for using pro paint, but just having access to it says nothing if you don't know how to properly apply it, and as we can see here, he really knows how to lay it down.

socal_jack said:
Jack, thats a huge compliment sir.. THANK YOU!

yoothgeye said:
We could get on him for using pro paint, but just having access to it says nothing if you don't know how to properly apply it, and as we can see here, he really knows how to lay it down.
Painting isn't that hard. I had a good mentor. I have no problem with rattle can. It can be laid down well and look amazing. But, given the option I'll choose base coat/clear coat any time.

Wow ,that really looks nice. Great job. I love those tires, I have been looking at buying some of those for awhile, I am now convinced. They look nice on there. Great bike. Leo

Awesome!!!!!!!! Perfect mix of parts, customization, and paint. Great unbelievable custom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of my favorites.

Thanks guys!! It was hard to keep it simple and still nail the look I was going for. I held back several times from throwing more parts, gadgets and doo-dads at it. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I would stare and stare at Lackuster and it would always tell me when to add or take away. It just evolved. :)

bike2112 said:
Critter1 said:
Thanks guys!! It was hard to keep it simple and still nail the look I was going for. I held back several times from throwing more parts, gadgets and doo-dads at it. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I would stare and stare at Lackuster and it would always tell me when to add or take away. It just evolved. :)

The only takeaway I have for your bike is pure awesomeness so mission accomplished!!

That'd be a bawllsy name for a bike, dont you think?! :D :D

Critter1 said:

Hey, you still got time to slap some curb feelers or something on there... :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back