LATEST ISSUE OF KICKSTAND

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I E-mailed the editor and this is what he said...

"Tyler, if we can pull it off, we'll feature custom builders in every issue! Besides There's enough of you freaks for us to fill a decade of pages!!! :) glad you liked the magazine! We are not bike industry 'insiders' so we are learning new stuff everyday! We launched this because we love bikes and we wanted to share that passion we had with everyone." :D :D :D

This makes Double Nickle happy :lol:

GTCOMA said:
just paid for my subscription! can't wait to get it.
Got mine this week!! Great mag! :D
bradkevans said:
yup, is that the funniest thing ever? We didn't notice it until the presses were running. I've ribbed the photographer about it.
Hey Brad! How much for a lifetime subscription!! :mrgreen:

Waiting for our first Intro that includes..."I found out about this site while flipping through Kickstand Magazine." :mrgreen:

"I found out about this site while...." :mrgreen:
just kidding Steve.
Congrats again on being famous, getting the dues you truly deserve for all the hard work you do.
You should be getting quite a few new members with the coverage.
It is a great magazine, you can tell they are passionate about it,
Like you are about RRB.

Take Care,
Kenny

Hey, but look who got all of the Glamour Shots. :lol:

They did an awesome job on your spread Kenny....your wife takes great photos.

My two favorite bikes of yours ended up in the article too. :wink:

agreed nice job kenny. that gold bike is stick i forgot how cool it is. and steve that is cool they ran the pic of the bike that started this whole ball o wax your old typhoon. it was an honor to have mine as the centerfold i gota be honest though i had a tough time filling out their questionnaire. some of the questions threw me for a loop i did the best i could.

I can't decide if I should leave the magazine intact or pull the centerfold out and pin it up in the garage? :mrgreen:

I took the dive tonight - I was impressed with the first issue (i got it with my latest issue of the classic bicycle newsletter)

maybe one day, ill make the centerfold... that just sounds wrong, ill re-phrase, I hope one of my bicycles makes the centerfold.

Brad, the editor of Kickstand, is a really cool guy who's putting out a great little mag. I e-mailed him after subscribing to tell him how excited I was that someone was FINALLY putting out a cruiser based magazine and Brad replied with equal enthusiasm and sent the 1st 2 issues along w/ the 3rd issue. How cool is that? I hope a lot of the RRB guys subscribe and support him. It gets better every issue and I wish him all the success in the world.

bikeriderx said:
I can't decide if I should leave the magazine intact or pull the centerfold out and pin it up in the garage? :mrgreen:
Buy two! 8)

I love the magazine myself. My only complaint...it's too thin! :D

How long did it take for everybody to get their first issue? I subscribed 48 days ago and I haven't gotten anything yet... :cry:

I just e-mailed Brad to see what was up

GTCOMA said:
How long did it take for everybody to get their first issue? I subscribed 48 days ago and I haven't gotten anything yet... :cry:

I just e-mailed Brad to see what was up
The last issue was #4...And they promised to publish 6 issues in 2010...It's a REAL SMALL operation! :lol: And well worth the wait!

GTCOMA said:
issue resolved. All is well...
Cool! I met one of the guys that work at the mag at the Ann Arbor show. And he said that they had some problems with the Post Office...Kickstand was mailing the issues 4th class mail (to save $$)...Well it turns out that the P.O. is NOT REQUIRED to deliver 4th class mail!!! :roll: So lots of folks never got their issue because some post offices didn't deliver it! :x Glad you got yours! :D

Latest posts

Back