Latest motorized bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw it the other night on invention nation. Just thought you guys might want a look at it.

http://www.revopower.com

I would like to see them offer a matching rear wheel in a variety of gear options.

Looks pretty interesting, if I didn't ride my motocycle to work in the summer I'd consider it for my daily commute to work. $600 is a little steep but in the same ballpark as an electric version I saw. With the added plus of being able to refuel anywhere w/o having to wait. Add a second bottle and you could ride most of the day w/o worry.

I will watching their website to see when they actually launch it .

Lefty

were they selling these under a different name a while back ? i remember promoises of them coming out (i think on a youtube video maybe) at least last year i think.

i could of swore i'd seen somethin like this before. very cool but for the price i think id rather just have a cheap bolt-in frame style myself, but cool none-the-less.

CCR said:
were they selling these under a different name a while back ? i remember promoises of them coming out (i think on a youtube video maybe) at least last year i think.

i could of swore i'd seen somethin like this before. very cool but for the price i think id rather just have a cheap bolt-in frame style myself, but cool none-the-less.
They've be advertising for awhile (couple of years maybe) now but I don't think any have hit the market yet. I think I've seen the Youtube that you mentioned also. My speculation is that they are having problems getting past the EPA, the laws reguarding the import of 2-stroke engines changed as of Jan 07...Kelly

Back