Leader by Nuebling 1914-1917

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jd56

It's all about the tanklights
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
So this also was in the multi bike pick from last week and had me stumped for some time as to what it was other than a turn of the century fixie.
It's missing the obvious easier to find items but, the the hard to find parts are all there. I was advised that it was around 1914-17 year John G Nuebling "Leader" ....The badge is so cool!!.
The unstamped early Fauber crankset is the type that the cups are threaded to the frame's BB. It's possible there is only a couple of these styled star chainrings around. I did find a parts bag in the lot that was labeled "Leader" that had a rear Morrow hub in.

Another early toc bike that probably won't stay in the herd. But for sure a cool find and worth bragging about.
Did have another early toc frame and crank assy that could possibly be a Schwinn Roadster that was in the batch of stuff from this pick that I'll post later.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

No kidding! That thing just SCREAMS ninjutsu throwing star! Any bike built with that ring should be named "Shuriken."

RustySprockets said:
No kidding! That thing just SCREAMS ninjutsu throwing star! Any bike built with that ring should be named "Shuriken."
I was thinking the same thing!

Luke.

Re: Leader by Nuebling 1914-1917....SOLD

This has been SOLD.
Thanks for all the interests.

JD

Latest posts

Back