Learning to post my pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi...Sailorman5 is still trying to get his pics posted. Here I go again. Let's see what happens. This bike is my latest find. 1950's-60's customized "Mooneyes" bike. If any one can tell me the make of the bike I would appreciate it. I was told it is a Montgomery Ward/Hawthorne??

mooneyes5ak3.jpg

mooneyes4bh3.jpg

mooneyes3qz8.jpg

mooneyes2ov9.jpg

mooneyesxu5.jpg
[/img][/url]

I fixed your code...there was too much code in there. I didn't go through them all. Click "Edit" in your post to see how it should be.

When I copied the URL from your image hosting site I had to right click on the full sized image and then select "View Image". This just showed only the image on the page and nothing else. I then copied the URL from the location bar up top in the browser.

Thanks, MarkM, Hooch, Rat Rod for the comments and the help. I'm still romping round the site and beginning to get a feel for it. If you go to my site http://www.popeyeonline.com and click to page two you can see a few of my other recent purchases. I have just recently started to get into the bikes and I have parked these on my site to await my plans for them. Oh, the site, yea, it's a little on the silliness side, but this is how it is with 72 year old retired (27 years service) US Navy men with nothing else to do. Really enjoying my new hobby and the nice folks I'm beginning to meet. Again THANKS I hope to get my skill up and running better soon. Sailorman5, John

Great cruiser and thanks for the reply. My kind of bike. I like the split color you have on it, looks fantastic. If you happened to see my site where I have parked a few of my bikes until I come up with a plan for them, one is a Schwinn with the high bars like on yours. I will probably upgrade it and make it into a nice cruiser of sorts. I'm new to the hobby but as a youngster my first bike was a Schwinn and my uncle later in the late 40's put me a whizzer motor on it and I rode that baby for quite a while, on up until I started Junior High School. Paid 30.00 for that motor with money I earned working at the local grocery store. Boy those were the days. As you may have seen I am still having trouble trying to get a picture on the site but maybe I'll get it down pat soon. Have a good evening and best to you.

Great looking bike John, I prefer it with the tank on. Nice work on the paint...Kelly

P.S. Thank you for your service to the country.

Back