Lebanon Valley Dragstrip NY Muscle Pooloza

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had an awesome day at Lebanon Valley dragstrip,a friend of my sister's boyfriend ran his Chevy Nova to a best of three today at 7.96 169mph.Never thought I'd be helping out on one of the fastest door slammer cars there !Ended up swapping the rear end gear ratio after the first pass,then the torque converter on the second pass and ran from the low 8's to 7's. Busted some butt getting the car ready between rounds but what a great feeling seeing that monster running through the traps--sweet!! Even got to do a little track cleaning as somebody's back window blew out bounced the track and then promptly run over and smashed into a million pieces.Bunch of racers and fans helped out to help get the glass off the track with most of it being glued to the track with traction compound--watta mess!!Enjoy the pics!!
001.JPG
003.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
019.JPG
022.JPG
023.JPG
026.JPG
006.JPG
021.JPG

Last edited:
So that's what you did this weekend. Ace mechanic comes out of
retirement ! I will need some help running the Avenger GT at CND !
So cool for you, but did you have some grease so his axles
didn't make alot of Noise??...Stevil

Yeah, that is pretty quick. I have always been a speed freak and love going fast. A buddy of mine has a Suzuki Hyabusa 1300cc that I got to ride with upgraded jugs, cams, and the whole enchilada... even NOS. I got it up to 240MPH and had to let off of it. Not because it was uncontrollable but the wind coming over me was pulling my butt off the seat. I don't think I'd ever have the guts to hit the spray.

Back