LET EM ROLL CRUISER RIDE APRIL 11 SACRAMENTO, CA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok first one of the year lets make this one big!!! oh and if anyone has a better name feel free to make suggestions or has ideas. meet up at college cyclery around 5 to 6 pm sat and we roll. wonder what bike i should ride?

i always have to hold back because i tend to like to go faster than everyone. i feel like i am in first gear the whole time :D zoso you out there are you in? and where is frank?

Rite on ... now ya can have a beer ... wont have to anticipate things ........ as much

yes choppers are welcome :mrgreen:
its not through college...its just a ride that adam started a while back that starts from there since he works sat. and we roll from there(and its close to downtown and the bars)...
hope to meet you then

i know the web site does not talk about it one of these days they are going to show me how to update the site. anyways we meet at the shop around 5pm take off at 6pm and head downtown. i was actually thinking about doing some more ridding this time if you guys are down just let me know. maybe head down to broadway, then cut down towards old sacto? we meet at the shop also because someone always needs to wrench on something before the ride or pick up some lights and yes lights front and rear are mandatory the local law enforcement likes to mess with groups that don't have lights. we are also a kid friendly ride so we don't just hit every bar we find, but we always manage to find a place where we are able to at least have a few.

Hey dose any one .... small er lady 5'4' / 5"10 size person who may wan't to ride the tandem with me ... I'm very maried so this is just A Tandem ride date opp. only
If not oh well I will Ride Solo .

Stephen / Wingman

lights are manditory even if they dont work too well, just something to keep the fuzz at bay. anyone else gonna roll? where are the local guys?

college has some guppy lights that work well and theyre easy to put on and off....just wrap em around the frame/fork/seat post or whatever and i think theyre about $10.......maybe you should bring one of those nice hawthornes youve got :mrgreen:

Alright, the lights were no big deal. I now have a headlight and a taillight. Took just a few minutes to install them and then I gave them a ten mile test ride. I’m just about ready for the ride next Saturday. Now to take Wingman’s advice about a lock, I need to get a cable or chain. I’m leaning towards a cable. Anybody have any input regarding cable/chain? Is a “U” lock better?

any lock will do i do tell customers in the shop though that if they like their bike to use a u lock.

karfer67, please keep us updated on these rides. got a bike that's not quite ready, but i really got to make it to one of these.
gotta get some more lights too. 8)
thanks!

Back