Let's see those Kona HumuHumu & Kona A'Ha

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just posted an intro today, here’s mine. I love looking at these. Hope more show up. I’ll be keeping the general layout here but freshening up this bike. Been looking for one for years!

Attachments

• 7DCCCC22-5392-4C09-AEE6-2BB3A21ABAE9.jpeg
    7DCCCC22-5392-4C09-AEE6-2BB3A21ABAE9.jpeg
    754.7 KB · Views: 50
Taking ideas for a wheel build for this bike. Although I love a lot of color, I think I’m going to stick with silver, or silver and black. According to FedEx my new tires should be here today. I went with Vans/Cult all black BMX tires. The bike needs a headset too.

I just swapped the fork from the black with canti mounts for the chrome one. I had another project the black fork worked better for.
The chrome works best here too, if you ask me. The coaster brake Humus look great without any cables

Yeah 16" seatpost, that's definitely a small. Seems pretty expensive too, considering condition. And yet, LOOPTAIL!! :inlove:
Here's the geo chart for that era, if anyone wants to have an idea of fit
humu geo.jpg

I’m honestly surprised it hasn’t sold. I don’t think the price is bad at all. For how many were made it’s kinda astonishing more don’t pop up. If it was a large, I woulda hit the buy it now button without a thought.

Latest posts

Back