Let's see your Cleveland Welding bicycles!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My ‘98 Frankenliner got a mint tank, chainguard, 30” wide bars, Schwinn crank and a layback post this week. I painted the chainguard myself with ceramic engine paint and made the seat post from my last piece of solid stainless 5/8” bar.
IMG_5983.jpeg

IMG_5984.jpeg
IMG_5971.jpeg

1950 CWS made, probably Hawthorne. (head badge missing, looking for the appropriate version).

P9051488.JPG

Hey, wanted to acknowledge the inspiration you gave me to keep the bare frame on this bike I threw together a few weeks ago. I ended up using a 5/8” steel rod for a seat post; the lucky 7 I found on line was too short. The pedals are Polish. I don’t know the provenience of the odd stem. I decided to keep it simple. It’s a great rider!

Hey, wanted to acknowledge the inspiration you gave me to keep the bare frame on this bike I threw together a few weeks ago. I ended up using a 5/8” steel rod for a seat post; the lucky 7 I found on line was too short. The pedals are Polish. I don’t know the provenience of the odd stem. I decided to keep it simple. It’s a great rider!
Cool. Nice work making a it a sweet ride. I’m pretty sure those stems were only used by Colson.

Latest posts

Back