Let's See Your Hounds

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought it would be interesting to see everyone's "best friends".
Here's JC and his new friend/nemesis Doodles. She's been a big help at keeping him active and young at heart during his golden years.
BeaglePup011_zpsb8fb5481.jpg

This is Ozzy, a shitzu/chihuahua my best buddy, and best listening kid. He's a nut, just like his name sake.

pics009.jpg

He has a guilty look, but was just nervous because I was making him sit for pics. lol.

Kind of surprised by all the small dogs posted! All these burly rat-rodders with their pocket pooches.. so here's a few more! (though, burly I am not). My pugs Brie and Tequila Rose.

DSCF4195.jpg

:lol: Hew was going for that Cousin Eddie look from National Lampoon Xmas Vacation....

He likes popcorn and can be bribed to sit pretty still when it's around.

Here is my dog as you can see he is the one that gets the most use out of te couch. He looks a little nervous because my daughter decided to take hundreds of pictures of him with the iPad.
CA7487A5-D096-4BA0-B2E5-8947C0C3B12A-4848-00000F8CF5C708C1_zps5cf64fe5.jpg

Odysseus...""The Wiener Dog of Doom" on patrol. Killer of Opossums and Chaser of Stray Cats...
Gene04161655.jpg

also a pretty darned good shop assistant. :wink:
KayakTrailer013.jpg

In all fairness, it was 100+ degrees out that day. Both he and I were slowly melting into puddles of goo.

Gone...But not forgotten. I get to think of him everyday...This was "KOTA".
scan0001-Copy.jpg

Well my guys not feeling so well. On top of his sprained foot, we woke this morning to Hershey squirts all over my sons bedroom from Oz. My wife stayed home and brought him to the vet and he got shots and 3 different pills. Vet also said he has a respiratory infection. He's pretty drugged up and just chillin in the front window a lot. My poor little buddy. :-(

Back