Lincoln Nebraska Bike Swap?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At the El Torreon event in KC I heard rumor that there was going to be a bike swap in Lincoln Nebraska on Sept 11th. Anyone have any info on this???

I didn't see anything on craigs list about it. This is the information I got about it.

It's Sept 11. It runs from @ 9am-3pm. It's located at the Optomist ball fields between Pioneers Blvd and Vandorn on Folsom. That is just off of Hwy 77 south, turn (west) on Pioneers, go 1/2 mile to Folsom and follow the signs from there.

Marty

anybody thinking of going to this, i think its a 3 hr drive from me? caravan anyone!!!

any more on this, is it going to happen? curious george!

Someone posted some more info on CL http://lincoln.craigslist.org/bik/1944136848.html

7th Annual Lincoln Bicycle swap meet, Supporting Optimist clubs of Lincoln, Saturday Sept. 11 th , (9am-3pm) , 5300 So. Folsom St. (Just West of Hwy 77, between Pioneers Blvd . & Old Cheney Rd.) Individual sales space $15.00 , Commercial Vendor spaces are $50.00,..Bike Corral : Drop off your bike w/price , we sell it & you pay $5.00 commission . 2 Bike maximum. General admission only $1.00

Looking forward to going!

Marty

Back