LISTED MY 69 COLLEGIATE ON EBAY

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it definately looks to be a $300+ bike from the pics, good luck Steve

so this bicycle reduction combined with the recent shirt blow-out, looks like someones preparing to move maybe :?: :wink:

CCR said:
so this bicycle reduction combined with the recent shirt blow-out, looks like someones preparing to move maybe :?: :wink:

Yep...you guessed it....3 kiddos and 1500 sq. feet is starting to get tight.

That and the fact that I currently have an hour commute each way. :x

I did just offset the liquidation though by bidding and winning this frame:

b593_1.JPG

850sq feet. :shock:

Our problem is that we have a small living room....big mistake.

The next house we buy will be all living room...ha ha.

haha, my living room is 16x30, im still runnin outta room to stick bicycles :mrgreen:

That bike is gonna sell for 400 bucks.. The pictures show how mint it is.. big money, big money..lol

Looks like my reserve was met...also looks like I may set a new standard for a clean lightweight. :shock:

I had a girl who is fairly local (2 hours away) contact me and offer me $350 for the bike and was going to come this evening to see it and possibly buy it. When I saw that the auction has hit the reserve with 3 days left I told her I was going to see how the auction went.

Not sure if that was the best choice or not.

$350 cash in my hand tonight with no packaging to do. :|

Arent you glad you did not sell to her? 350 with time to spare!! lol

The question is...will it go any higher?

I'm starting to wonder if turning down the local girl who wanted to pay $350 cash was a good idea. :shock:

Back