Literally, Ultimate support

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hey, just showin off my new toy i got about 10 minutes ago from my dad(late christmas present)

i got the ULTIMATE SUPPORT bike stand, forgot what the model was, but it was heavy duty (theres 2 models in the booklet, they both look the same)

Ive been messing up my back alot, so no i can finally stand up and work on these things(or kick back in a la-z-boy and work)

Heres a pic in action

camera-gate054.jpg

ultimate-support-logo.jpg

my biggest surprise for x-mas was a park stand from my parents, i love it, and my back appreciates it too !!

a stand was one of those things id never buy for myself, but now that ive got one it would of bent $ well spent if i had :D

enjoy

CCR said:
my biggest surprise for x-mas was a park stand from my parents, i love it, and my back appreciates it too !!

a stand was one of those things id never buy for myself, but now that ive got one it would of bent $ well spent if i had :D

enjoy
your the one with the benchtop right?

nope, gotta pcs-4, from what i hear(read) on other forums the "ultimate" stands are the favorite, no complaints on the park tho.

pcs-4.jpg

Back