Little black ridding hood. (finished)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Little black ridding hood.

Why not give it a shot? At least, the bike can only improve by a good rebuild. And black (maybe with a few nice accents) is allways the right colour. Good luck.

Thats a cool frame, otta be a fun project. 8)

A little update. The paint is on but i have to sand it one more time cause i was to fast whit the second layer and it started to work at some places. I still have my doubts about the handlebar. Its this or a wide one. I have some whitewalls and some black tyres for it, and i want the saddle more to the back. I have a weak for red rims so i painted them red. Alltogheter i am pretty whit the lines of the bike so far.

2012-07-20 10.20.39-1 by nutone, on Flickr

Looks great to me! Maybe mask off the tank portion and paint a different color and...GTB!! Peace

White walls set the rims off really well. I just put some on my rat. When I was walking home from the bike shop carrying the wheels I had 5 people compliment the tires and they were not even on the bike yet LOL. :mrgreen:

I t wanted to post a update but i cant do it whit my phone. I put somr whitewalls under it and got it running. I am still working on the front fork .

Really love what you did with the fork, and the minimalist chainguard is rad too.

Did you custom fab either of those pieces?

Back