Little Neutrino UNDONE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it was a good day. Met a guy with a lot in common, did I mention he's a musician in a local band too. More musicians to jam with is always cool, and another builder in the area plus he has more bike contacts around here too. Our bikes got a lot of compliments from folks at the show, even the promoter (a show 1st wed of the month weather permitting) was thinking about a bike category... I gotta get some good pics, cause the cliche' is true. My bike is way better in person that the photos reflect...

Carl.

I didn't know they were for this bike. Cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. Working on recovering my seat in matching leather....
Thanks Ian.
Also got the chain guard mounted...

Carl.

Thanks! First time I ever recovered a seat... but after reading thru the
"How To's" it was actually fairly easy. Mine has a two piece pan.

Carl.

I also just picked up a similar ladies seat from 50' Schwinn,
(said seller had the restored bike there)
for the ridiculous price of 5 bucks!
It's raggedy but all there...

Went to the Olde Time Farm Show today...

Kindred souls... this tractor is a 1937, my bike is a 36'

They had a Car show too...

1938 Whizzer for sale!

Out of the back of my friends Dad's truck!

Mopar....

Need a tow?

Seat recovered, new grips, mounted the chain guard, and it's only in the first pic (shot last), but I found a ratty bell at the swap meet today too...

Carl.

Last edited:
I have the parts for the wheel and the cable. But the fitting on the speedo itself is way bigger than any I've ever seen before... no way a standard cable will fit.

That's a cadet in my hand to compare the size... the square chuck from the cable fits fine tho.

Carl

I liked the deflector, but I like the skirt guards better.

Back