London Calling...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, Matt 732 trying to get back in touch with the scene after taking a few years off. Built a few rides, posted a couple of them below.
Matt4.jpg

My last kustom build
Matt3.jpg

Finally get the chance to tell all concerned THIS IS NOT ME!!!!!
Matt1.jpg

Yep, the one i hate (if you know me you know why!)
Matt2.jpg

Yes, yes... Double Mooi... my bestest bike
Matt5.jpg

My MkII Roadster, can i have it back now Gabor?
Matt6.jpg

******TOP SECRET*****EYES ONLY*******TOP SECRET*********NOT COMPLETE**** PLEASE can someone help me get some white wall thick bricks for this puppy.

i am sort of speech less, i have to say it again you guy's there have a good imagination for custom build bikes :!:

WELCOME :!: :!: :!:

:) :) Welcome... and these are sweet cycles....love the first one....and the one you hate! I'm a little intrigued, the buildings in the background to the pics dont look like London? Where are in the world are you from?
Boris

Alright English! well spotted bruv. I have a chequered past and well here's the deal pic 1) Boss en Lomer- Amsterdam, pic 2) Dam Square-Amsterdam, pic 3) A bombed out church in sunny London Town, pic 4)Westerpark- Amsterdam, pic 5) some coffee shop- Amsterdam, pic 6) my gaff in Holloway. Apologise to de Boer's for not remembering the proper names of any where in Amsterdam, i spent a couple of years there working for the Chopperdome and it was all a bit of a blur. Don't like the Purple one due to a row me and a Canadian MIG welder had over it... like they say "..if you want it done proper, do it yourself" nuff said. Good to hear from you Boris, i see your from a way up Norf, you know Chubb's or Popeye i hear they've fallen out... again. Matt

Matt 732 said:
Good to hear from you Boris, i see your from a way up Norf, you know Chubb's or Popeye i hear they've fallen out... again. Matt
Yer, way up! Strangly, I havnt actually met Popeye but have swapped messages with him and phone numbers, hoping to meet up with him and 'ACE' off this forum when I go to the FBI this year, only for one day though :( cant get the time off work! Popeye is going to introduce me too some people :shock: :shock: :lol:
Are you going?

Yes bruv, supposed to go last year but had a few unfortunate set backs, but this year! It's good to see more English getting involved, WE STARTED IT! (well with a bit of help from the cloggies) and hopefully this year a couple of the original faces may show. Spoke to R1/2 a few days back, looks like it could be a good one.

Hi Matt 732,
Lookforward to meeting you hopefully! ...pm'd my mobile no... ....bad bit :( we only going to be in the Dam for the COTY and then only from noon till about 3ish :( Still chuffed though :D

you've got to be doing well if you can create bikes like that on this side of the ocean. keep flying the flag, hello from darrzett (dorset for those who don't get the accent).

whatsup matt

yeah skip the pond next year ... i just opened a shop and plan on building up a good cruise/show over the next few years

unless you got big balls and can get on a plane to NY in 2 weeks for the first one :p

good to see ya back brutha

Latest posts

Back