LONE STAR VINTAGE BIKE SHOW - OCT. 5 2013 - PHOTOS!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
avqn.jpg

Re: LONE STAR VINTAGE BIKE SHOW - OCT. 5 2013

Perfict! two weeks before the Harvest Classic. Thanks RatRod I now have it on my Calendar and plan on going.

Not again!!! It's the same weekend as the Good Guys Fall Nationals..... So I can't make it as much as I'd like to

We MIGHT have Woody Itson bring a couple of his freestyle riders out for a demo.

His company, BMX Pros Tricks Team travels all over the U.S. performing at all kinds of cool venues.

Got to get off my backside and finish up my new chopper. Great show last year, I'm sure this year will be as well. Looking forward to this one. :D

Had a decent turnout today at the show and swap despite the 20 degree temperature drop, wind and rain that all took place at the beginning.

We went from 70s and humid to 20mph winds, 50s and raining off and on. Basically miserable weather for a bike show, but everyone was a good sport and stick it out. Thanks to everyone who made it out this year! :D

Here are a few shots I took of the gathering before the rain...

cafj.jpg

mdf.JPG

zqyy.jpg

lwf.JPG

r20.JPG

pfo6.jpg

vns6.jpg

2g5w.jpg

99ed.jpg

cgxt.jpg

uz0z.jpg

3kzr.jpg

hl0a.JPG

mpbv.jpg

kdc.JPG

4do1.jpg

fxg6.jpg

b889.jpg

9jw0.jpg

mezw.jpg

ua1h.jpg

jv6a.jpg

Woody Itson's VDC and Hutch.

5juk.jpg

y2il.jpg

e7bv.jpg

uw6h.jpg

Steve "Mr Ratrod" in the Ratrod black shirt--getting the Crunches

Shawns crazy geared front wheel drive

And my M&L racing frame took second in 70s BMX race

Congratulations on your trophy and thanks for putting the photo of my front wheel drive bike on here. We had a really good time talking to you and everyone at the show can't wait for the next one! :D

Thanks for the compliments on the front wheel drive bike and yes there is a lot of torque steer the entire time you ride it but you get use to it.

Had a good time...nice bike shop too. But it was just a little too brisk for a Tshirt and shorts. I did get a nice seat for my 59 Hornet.

Back