Long Time Lurker From Texas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been lurking over here for almost a year now(coinciding with the decision to restore my mom's rusty old Higgins Colorflow.) I've been a member over at TheCabe for a while now, but honestly this site's style of bikes interest me much more.

Ive been looking for a suitable cruiser frame to rat out for about two months now with little luck. I refuse to buy new and to my surprise there's just few to none listed on Craigslist near Denton TX. Ive got so many dang ideas stuck in my head with no bike to throw them at.

Here's how the Higgins sits now. Once I figure out where to put it... I'll start a build thread for it on the site.
IMG_0971.jpg

Here's the blacked out old Raleigh that continues to get me from place to place until I can get my hands on a proper rod bike.
IMG_0187.jpg

Welcome! Im new myself but notice a lot of texas guys on the boards. Cool higgins, bet mom loves seeing it again.

hi everyone,
i am searching for more ppl in north texas that are wanting to start up a bike ride. i live east of mckinney if ur interested in starting a ride or just getting together and riding sometimes then please let me know. my email is [email protected]...
thanks,
James

Back