Look At What Follwed Me Home

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was going past a local Pawn Shop and saw this in the window. I was convinced that I would never buy a New Belgium bike but this was too hard to pass up. I was told that this 2009 was a employee bicycle only. I have seen possibly only 40-70 made. The rest of the 2009 Schwinn's made that year were red. Anyway I got a good deal on it and it now in my colection. I got it for $350 and since I live in Fat Tire country I see a lot of the New Belgium bikes going for a lot more. If anybody can confirm the low number of this color made I would like to hear about it. Thanks for looking. Leo
010.jpg

I was not real crazy about the color at first, but it is starting to grow on me. At least it isn't red like most of my other cruisers. It seemed like every bike I have found over the years has been.

Leobeerguy said:
I was not real crazy about the color at first, but it is starting to grow on me. At least it isn't red like most of my other cruisers. It seemed like every bike I have found over the years has been.

I can relate to that most all the bikes I find are either black or blue.

KickBackCycles said:
The chainring looks pretty small, it would be awesome equipped with a Nexus 7 speed.
Nice Score!

They had to redesign the old deluxe chainguard so it would cover up that StingRay sized sprocket. It needs a 52t chainring and a Nexus 7...then you can really roll. Gary

Back