Look what came in the mail today!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a Hawthorne Duralium frame, made by Monark, and it's aluminum :D . Does anybody know how to date these? The serial number is 13613. I'm thinking this would be great in the rat rod build-off 8) .

4420907597_47b656534b_b.jpg

amazing! :D. that frame style looks so cool. has that drive side chain stay be repaired? i would double check for hair line cracks in the frame tho. ive heard some aluminum frame survivers usually have cracks. sweet score!

I know you don't want to sell it, but if you did, how much would you want for it?

I'll get around to cleaning it soon, but right now I've got some other projects going on, and we've been having some warmer weather, so I've actually been riding bikes instead of just working on them :roll: . These bikes are really cool when they are complete. Right now their is a toolbox seat on eBay for it, but its probably going to be expensive :shock: . I think that this frame will be pretty awesome to use for a board track style rat bike for the build off that is coming 8) .

Back