LOOK WHO I SAW TODAY...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
My girls were at the library today and thought it would be fun to check out a book for their old man.

8uruzenu.jpg

So we start flipping through it together and lo and behold, who do we find on page 32....our own HotRodJen. :)

ymu3aze5.jpg

Pretty cool stuff!

Super cool!

Hi everyone!!!!!!!!!! Miss all of ya . Thanks steve for posting this im glad the books have finally found there way to librarys!
I was the little girl checking out car books and kinda was made fun over it "boy stuff" hope theres a littlw girl out there that sees this one and realizes its ok to like cars and be a girl :) :)

Sorry I havent been around . Lots of things going on keeping me busy.. I still ride my bikes!!! :)

Here's a pic I took of Jen at the 2011 Hotrod Hoedown just north of Philly . She really does some amazing work.

100_2132.jpg

These are brave folks.

There's no way I'd have the nerve to keep a steady hand painting on someone's pride and joy $$$$$.

I guess that's what paint thinner is for though. :lol:

Yeah, I don't know a lot about it, but I think there is a certain amount of time to clean it up if you make a mistake. Most of them are highly skilled with a high amount of confidence in their skills.

I have some of her work, including the fenders on my stretch, Long Low and Black.
llb12.jpg

Illb9.jpg

She is a true artist and an all around cool kitten. 8)

That's great to see. Good to hear you're doing well and staying busy.
Thanks for posting that Rat Rod.
I'm really honored to have some of her work from the panel swap a few years back.

Rat Rod said:
These are brave folks.

There's no way I'd have the nerve to keep a steady hand painting on someone's pride and joy $$$$$.

I guess that's what paint thinner is for though. :lol:

That is exactly what was running through my mind as I saw that pick!!!

Ooohhh! Nice! That is some top notch striping work.

That is some great talent you have, Jen! As good as any I've seen at any car show.

Available now at a book store near you...

Keep up the great work!
--Rob

Bigcam59 said:
I have some of her work, including the fenders on my stretch, Long Low and Black.
llb12.jpg

Illb9.jpg

She is a true artist and an all around cool kitten. 8)

She's actually VERY talented and for my money she's on the same level as Charlie Decker(Coincidence that they're both south paws?!?). Her lines are amazingly consistent in width and symmetry. If any of you have a chance to have her do anything of yours, take it!

Latest posts

Back