Looking for members from Georgia...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I am looking for members from georgia (Metro Atlanta) who would be interested helping organize a bicycle swap meet...or anyone who knows of swap meets in our area.

Here's my suggestion, throw an ad up on craigslist for a vintage bike ride/pub pedal/ historic area tour. Start small and just work on getting a few people together. Then get out and be seen. If you ride it, they will come.

Or you could just move to an area with a larger population of bike folks. :)

Dr.Tank,
Sounds good man, if you can also be on the look-out for swap meets and bike show in our area that would be great. keep in touch...ill get you more info on organizing a swap meet soon.

Tyler

Double Nickle said:
Sent him a pm how did you know he was from GA it doesn't say anything on his account.

probably cuz ah tahp with an accent.

North east GA here..........

4444540542_82c4a6c604.jpg

My sons Western Flyer.

and here are the other two, "mo-sickles"

4506136639_99071cf27d.jpg

Ya'll welcome to come to Noccalula Falls in Alabama June 19, 2010. It will be the 27th annual Gadsden Hot Rod Associations Rod Run and swap meet held at the falls campground. We've been trying to get more bicycle swappers there. Lot's of Georgia people will be there.

Back