looking for members my age?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember, we were all your age once, Double nickle...some of us twice! :D

I'm 56. Just like the Buddy Guy song says..."I done got old!" I can still shoot and ride as good as when I was 20, plus now I've got plenty of money. :p Gary

54 but I will be 55 in October. In better shape now. Married 35 years to the wife of my youtz. Diggin the rat bikes.

udallcustombikes said:
I will be 33 in August as well, on the 18th. My son will be 15 in a couple weeks, I just wish I could get him off of his xbox, cell phone, lazy butt long enough to build a bike with me. At least I have my 8 and 10 year old girls who love spending time in the garage with me.
1 day off!

August 19,1998 here :oops:

I'm old enough to have had the first "StingRay" bike in the neighborhood around 1965 and the first skateboard around 67 but my wife says I;m still having a happy childhood. Even tho I got calluses older than you its great to know everyone here of all ages. Always something to learn and share. Better to be building ratbikes than drinking apple wine bought with your lunch money

Back