Looking for New Frame Base

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I'm looking to start building a low-rider from the basics. Anyone know of a good (and decently-priced) place to get such frames? I've got some 20" wheels, ape hangers, etc from craigslist but want to start fresh with a good frame.

Thanks in advance!

Looks pretty sweet! How come these frames (from this site and similar) are at such low prices? Anyone know what they're made of? I'm guessing it's because they are heavy and in low demand...both of which are just fine by me.

I'm looking at purchasing a complete lowrider bike with a similar frame on Craigslist and am puzzled at how these bikes can be at such a low price for both new and used.

Thanks in advance!

errrr.....

rippled-chinese-flag-720.jpg

:). Are they competitive with build quality? Doesn't have to be great; just looking for a tinker/fun bike. Lead paint, bad welds, etc? The usual imported 'unknown' concerns?

Thanks also for your responses...I've just gotten into this over the past few months and am really learning!

Back