Losing My Storage..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those that have lived or visited New York City you know that space is very hard to come by. I have been keeping the majority of my bikes in a garage in Queens, N.Y. I was told that I have the garage until June 3rd. That's roughly 25 bikes I need to sell, relocate or just junk.. 6 are personal riders and the other 19 or so were for parts or complete bikes to sell. I am a sad man..

Whatcha got man? Im not against going down to NY for a shopping spree 8)
BTW, adding a Roadster to your collection probably wont help with your space issues...trust me I know!

Man that sucks, I know we got a lot of members from that area so you shouldn't have problems selling them. If nothing else you can always dis-assemble a few and stick them under the bed.... :wink:

Brian here is the funny. After I attempted to get you to release your Roadster I actually bought a Dyno Glide and a Roadster limited in the same day.. So the single car garage is completely packed
As far as under my bed that's where I keep my tires plus I have a Dyno Ultra Glide, Electra Rat Fink AND a Giant Boulder SE in my room.. lol..

sounds like you shoud put your bed in the garage and let the appartment go! :D

X-RAY said:
sounds like you shoud put your bed in the garage and let the appartment go! :D
..... I don't have an apartment either.. After my seperation/divorce I am staying in a room with a friend of the family.. if I had an apartment I would have a place for my personal bikes (the livingroom) lol

FaceOFFbikes said:
For those that have lived or visited New York City you know that space is very hard to come by. I have been keeping the majority of my bikes in a garage in Queens, N.Y. I was told that I have the garage until June 3rd. That's roughly 25 bikes I need to sell, relocate or just junk.. 6 are personal riders and the other 19 or so were for parts or complete bikes to sell. I am a sad man..
Hey Faceoff- Sorry about the space thing. It's tough here.
I'll PM you about what you got. As you know I'm in Queens maybe we can work something out.

Back