Lost a bike build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cant remember what kind of bike it was or where I saw it but someone built a bike and then off to the side had another wheel with a strip of wood I guess for someone to stand on, does this ring a bell with anyone?

I believe so, looks a lot like the thread I was looking at but that thread didnt have a finished bike.

I was thinking something like that would be cool, kinda reminded me of those motorcycle racers that have the low side area for a passenger to help them take corners

He is the most UNIQUE (artistic) builder, and WRITER, here!

Kota you have a mind like a steel trap. I saw the build but its been along time ago or so it seems. Strange bike. I never could figure it out. Lots of good ideas. The forks got me, I never figured out how he did that. That long and tapered. :shock: :shock:

I just learned about it but there is a trend out called Steam Punk and his bikes remind me a lot of that. There may be other terms for it but being 35 I am a little out of all the terminology.

Back