LOVE AND HATE (70's style chopper)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok for those of you who know my son dylan you know that he beat his poor little schwinn stingray into the dirt. the original plan was to take it apart paint it and put it back together but the more we got into it the more it was beaten. so i found him a cool black friday stingray but well he is 6 and kinda short. well i had a brilliant thought the other day and draged what was left of a west coast chopper bike i had laying in the pile and got to it. took the front and rear wheels off the blk friday ray, as well as the shorter crank so he could reach and well this is what we got so far.
aaaaaaaa.jpg

grabed the seat and rat fink bell off his old ray for now tossed a few chains on it and well....
ssssss.jpg

oooo.jpg

and if you are wondering about the name it is temporary it just popped into my head because someone at some point scratched love on one side of the tank and hate on the other. got a bunch more work to do on this one but at least it is a start

I never liked those new choppers. I think you solved that with the smaller front wheel like a 70's chopper. Good thinking.

BTW Google "70's Chopper" - interesting and crazy motorcycles.

Cool lookin bike!....COOL lookin little dude!

the original wheel was a straight laced 24 and looked horrable. then i wondered what the front stingray wheel would look like and we both thought it was cool. the frame is a bit low and yes he has hit it a few times already but dylan is already a seasoned pro at riding choppers and wants it no other way. now he wants me to paint it and i agree metal flake green.

i know greg i need to work out a rack to carry the bikes is what i need to do

now i will be taking it back apart to sand and primer it for now. the paint bugs me

Back