Lowded & Re-Lowded

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just taking a little break from the pressures of the build off. I'm pretty much done with Nuke other then a few minor details. I needed another (yeah right) bike to show off at the Bricks Toy Run this month, so. This is what I came up with, Lowded. My version of what a custom lowered and stretched board track racer might look like if I lived in the 1930's. Okay smart guys I'm old but not that old!
Lowded005.jpg
Lowded006.jpg
Lowded002.jpg
Lowded003.jpg
Lowded007.jpg
Oh yeah, I surgically reattached Aubrey's front fork after the accident at the Rat Bike Rodeo and did a little seat post mod. Back in the saddle on this one.
TurkeyRide09045.jpg
After blowing up the rear hub I swapped out the Typhoones with some white walls and used the front wheel and tire on Lowded.
TurkeyRide09044.jpg

Re: Lowded

That's freakin' cool...

Re: Lowded Tank

Before any VW nuts beat me up on the rear decklid, I had it for sale for as little as $5.00 at many swap meets in 08 but no takers. So it was a excellent candidate for a kuttnhack! Not sure of the year but it was pretty straight with little bondo. It's cool that some of you are interested in the method and madness. I just assume you all are doing the same stuff so I take it for granted to not take detail shots of the actual fab work. I'll try harder and crack the whip on the old thinking cap. This is per your request mastronaut.
LowdedTank002.jpg
LowdedTank001.jpg
LowdedTank003.jpg
For those of you who figured out what the donor metal was, props. I try to use metal that already has some kind of shape and contours and build around it. Saves a lot of fab time and it's always fun to mix it up.

Re: Lowded

You mean like a bud light or a coors light or a miller light? What I do know is it needs some stripes... Know anybody? And thanks all for the atta boys.

Re: Lowded and Re-Lowded

I was at such a great place for photo ops today with Nuke, I thought I'd get some more shots of Lowded sportin some new goodies.
NukeFinaleNikon003.jpg
NukeFinaleNikon005.jpg
NukeFinaleNikon008.jpg
NukeFinaleNikon009.jpg
NukeFinaleNikon012.jpg
NukeFinaleNikon013.jpg
NukeFinaleNikon014.jpg
NukeFinaleNikon015.jpg
NukeFinaleNikon016.jpg
NukeFinaleNikon029.jpg
NukeFinaleNikon028.jpg

how many sprokets did you stuff in that headlight?!
and is that the hand grip idea you were talking about?!

nevermind........ i'm coming over to see it! :mrgreen:

Re: Lowded and Re-Lowded

Kuttnhack said:
I was at such a great place for photo ops today with Nuke, I thought I'd get some more shots of Lowded sportin some new goodies.
NukeFinaleNikon003.jpg
TurkeyRide09044.jpg
NukeFinaleNikon005.jpg

GREAT backgrounds for your photos. The bikes nice, the total presentation excellent.

i had not seen the updated pics. you are sick, but in a good way :lol:

Back