Lucas' Bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's my Harley bike I got at a yard sale one time, give 5 dollars for it.
602713_580062198673871_164377556_n.jpg

Here's my 70's Huffy Monoshock
385295_580062428673848_652041102_n.jpg

Re: Bikes

Whuooww. That Huffy was ahead of it's time. It's a bit ugly now , and still so cool!

In my opinion, ugly is cool! Love the three position adjustability on that shock mount... I'm guessing up would be the softest setting and down would be the hardest, Not sure it make much difference, but looks cool!

Luke.

^^^ That is a cool frame! You could use that for the muscle bike build off if you wanted... It has the right style to it...
Either way you go, it will be cool, and great fun...

Luke.

LukeTheJoker said:
^^^ That is a cool frame! You could use that for the muscle bike build off if you wanted... It has the right style to it...
Either way you go, it will be cool, and great fun...

Luke.
I've really been giving it some thought, I think I'll t use it instead. I've got a nice triple tree setup for it, and a nice tire combo in mind :wink:

Lowlife Lucas said:
I've really been giving it some thought, I think I'll t use it instead. I've got a nice triple tree setup for it, and a nice tire combo in mind :wink:
Awesome! Keep going with the planning, wont be long before we can build!

Luke.

LukeTheJoker said:
Lowlife Lucas said:
Awesome! Keep going with the planning, wont be long before we can build!

Luke.
I'm looking forward to it!

Re: My Bikes

I had been after one of these Op Roller bikes from Wal-Mart for awhile. They're not really anything special, I just simply think they've got a cool frame. So, I picked this one up for 35 dollars. Needed a little tlc. Here's a before and after.
Top: how it looked when I got it home, bottom: how it looks after a wheel and tire change from another bike and a wash. I think it looks much better now.
1009905_721106171236139_959680996_n.jpg

Back