lucky brown kustom

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here is a kustom that i built a few years back. total kustom frame with tank fill shape. 26" bent springer,
20" 144 spoke wheels with white tires, kustom rear guard and chainguard, hard springer seat and matt
brown paint.
brown3.jpg

brown1445.jpg

brown5.jpg

brownpic7.jpg

now this one is more my style. i would have to do some striping on the chainguard though but otherwise simply stunning. i am curious how did you mannage to attach the front axle there anyways very interesting look. very well done awsome color

thanks for all the great comments...glad this one is more some people's style...i did
end up striping the chainguard as well.my proplem is i love too many styles,looks etc...and
just can't build them fast enough! especially seeing what others are doing on this site. can't
help but get excited and want to build.
i welded a tab to hold the front wheel in place and re-chromed the forks, it gives the stnce of a
bent springer but rides really well!

That is one awesome cruiser you built! I love the seat stays running down to the bottom bracket, very similar to an idea floating around in my head.

g kustom kuhl said:
here is a kustom that i built a few years back. total kustom frame with tank fill shape. 26" bent springer,
20" 144 spoke wheels with white tires, kustom rear guard and chainguard, hard springer seat and matt
brown paint.
brown3.jpg

brown1445.jpg

brown5.jpg

brownpic7.jpg
that bike is sooooo cool

That is the most radical bike I have seen yet, I wish I had your talent

g kustom kuhl said:
brown paint.
brown3.jpg

brown1445.jpg

brown5.jpg

brownpic7.jpg
That is the coolest bike,Im going to have to do an extreme makeover on one of my own bikes.

thanks again for the comments.
gaskill - a friend found the tires in an old bike shop and gave them to me...i wish i had a few more as they really look kool.

firewalker- i've got too many bikes on the go at the moment...i'll post more up soon.

Latest posts

Back