Lurker who decided to join in the madness.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's up guys and gals, i'm Matt from Charleston, SC. Friend of mine got me into vintage schwinn's and lets just say the bug bit hard, I bought my first ( a coppertone stingray fastback 5-speed ) last week and yesterday picked up two 1970 stingray stardusts, im waiting on the rain to pass to take some pictures of them, but ill be sure to post. I live in Charleston, SC right by the beach, I look forward to learning and helping when I can.

-Matt

Here are some pics I took, im taking more as we speak....

IMAG0039.jpg

217261_1998697808457_1273875453_2355120_583375_n.jpg

Awsome dude! im bob(also in sc). i live in myrtle beach, but frequently travel to my dads house in charleston! :D that fastback is awsome, im into muscle bikes too and have been on the look out for a while :mrgreen: , do you know of anyone else with muscle bikes for sale locally? :?:

anyway, welcome!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Well it's good to see others somewhat close!

Bob, the blue stardust you see in the background im planning to sell, PM me if you want some details (you could buy a 3-speed or coaster fastback frame and switch it all over and make a fastback out of it)

Well dang! The site owner personally giving a welcome?! Thanks so much! The site is fantastic!

Thanks for the compliments as well, the coppertone is mine, and the violet is my wife's. the blue stardust in the background will be up for sale soon.

Latest posts

Back